Get your teams ready! EOCX Madison is coming up on Sunday, October 15 at a private property on Sixth Line in Dunrobin. Get the following information together and send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Put “Madison Team” in the subject line
- Your team name
- Your team coordinator (with email address) and partner names
- What event you are doing: 9am, 10:30, or 11:30am
- Location is on Sixth Line Rd near Berry Side Rd. It’s private property so we’ll be sharing its exact location closer to the event date.
- Riders can participate in multiple races, however not with the same partner
- If you’re doing two or three races send a separate email for each event
- The 10:30 AM is a kids race but partners can be either an adult or kid
- If you don’t have a partner send us a note and your preferred race time and we will set you up
- DEADLINE FOR YOUR ENTRIES IS THURSDAY OCT 12 at 6PM!
More information on the Madison schedule and categories here.
Race number pick-up!
- Date: Saturday, Sept 23
- Time: 1 – 5pm
- Location: The Cyclery
Things to remember:
- This is for Full Series and Race #1 number pick-up only
- You must present provincial or UCI license at number pick-up, receipt of license purchase is OK
- You can pick-up numbers for friends and family provided you have a copy of their license
- Chip holders can be purchased for $5 cash at number pick-up or race morning at registration (only applies to series participants); you can reuse holders from previous years
- Number pick-up will also be available onsite before every race starting at 7:30am
- Please indicate if you will need a second chip for a pit bike
Registration for the 2023 EOCX season is now open! Register for the complete series or individual races. Please note that registration closes 11:59pm each Wednesday before the race to give the team time to prep numbers and start lists. There is no onsite registration. You will be required to signup for 2 volunteer setup or teardown options. Note some setups on private land happen on the Friday before the event.
- REGISTER for the complete 2023 EOCX Series
- Sept 24 – REGISTER for Race #1 > Renfrew Fairgrounds
- Oct 1 – REGISTER for Race #2 > Woodlands Beach, Long Sault
- Oct 8 – OFF
- Oct 15 – REGISTER for Race #3 > 6th Line – MADISON
- Oct 22 – REGISTER for Race #4 > Ma-te-Way Park, Renfrew
- Oct 29 –REGISTER for Race #5 > Woodlands Beach, Long Sault
- Nov 5 – REGISTER for Race #6 > Conlon Farm Park, Perth
- Nov 12 – REGISTER for Race #7 > Lamoureux Park, Cornwall
- Nov 19 – REGISTER for Race #8 > Alfred Taylor Rec Centre, North Gower
The preliminary event schedule and locations is now available:
- Sept 24 – Renfrew Fairgrounds
- Oct 1 – Woodlands Beach, Long Sault Parkway
- Oct 8 – OFF
- Oct 15 – 6th Line property – MADISON
- Oct 22 – Ma-te-Way Park, Renfrew
- Oct 29 – Woodlands Beach, Long Sault Parkway
- Nov 5 – Conlon Farm Park, Perth
- Nov 12 – Lamoureux Park, Cornwall
- Nov 19 – Alfred Taylor Rec Centre, North Gower
Please note that this is our working calendar for now; still need to finalize agreements and check on ground moisture conditions. CCN registration expected to be open by end of the week. Costs have been updated on the Registration page.
EOCX racers! Here’s a quick update on the status of our 2023 season. We’re still finalizing location agreements and insurance costs. There will be eight races, starting Sunday, September 24th and going until Sunday, November 19th with one week off. More details to follow but here’s what we know for now plus a bit more info:
- Sept 24
- Oct 1
- Oct 8 – OFF
- Oct 15
- Oct 22
- Oct 29
- Nov 5
- Nov 12
- Nov 19
Hoping to have venues finalized and registration open the first week of September. Keep an eye out on this website and our Facebook page.
Our events depends on having timely and reliable help to setup and takedown the courses. For private venues, setup will happen on the Friday before and for public property courses this will be the morning of the event. This year we’ll be reinstating a volunteer slot system to be filled in at registration where you will be asked to sign up for one or two setups and/or takedowns over the season. Volunteering will be for U17 and older.Again, your participation with setup and takedown is vitally important to the success of our events.
If you still have your old CrossMgr timing chips, please return them to the Cyclery or at number pick-up. They aren’t cheap and can be re-programmed and reused. There are no overdue fees; no one will shame you for returning your chip late.