Paris-Roubaix 2017: Sunday, April 30, 2017 Start time: 8:00 a.m.
KEY POINTS: (For full information, see Paris Roubaix 2017 page)
- Location: Almonte Arena
- Online registration is now open. See link above (Registration) to CCN Bikes.
- There will be 2 routes: 80 km and 40 km. U15 and U17 riders will be eligible only for the 40 km route.
- Any riders age 16 and under must be accompanied by an adult. You will be asked to identify that adult when registering.
- You must have a valid 2017 UCI License or Ontario Citizen Permit to register. (not an OCA membership or affiliate membership) No single day permits.
- Registration deadline will be Wed. April 26th. No late registrations will be accepted.
- No refunds will be given.
- On registration, you will choose your route. Changes can only be made up to April 26th, if space allows, and directly with Bob Woods only.
- There will be a limit on the number of 80 km riders accepted. We will post a note here once the ride is full.
- We are not using the timing chips for this ride.
- There are changerooms available at the arena for men and for women.
- Please attend the early number pick up session. Details on Paris-Roubaix info page.
FOR FULL DETAILS AND OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION see the Paris-Roubaix page.
Timing Chips for Fall 2017 Cyclocross Season:
If you were a season rider in 2016, a reminder that if you keep your black bracket (that sits on your seatpost) for next year, you will receive $5 off your registration fee in the fall.
For those who purchased an extra chip for your pit bike, keep it and you can use it again in the fall. You will need to let us know when you register that you are using it. Next year, any riders using a pit bike will be asked to purchase a chip for it otherwise your timing/placing can be a huge challenge for us.
Video of 2016 cyclocross season highlights with thanks to Brian Schlachta.
Updates: Twitter @ianrausten