Preparations are being made for the upcoming 2016 Cyclocross season.
- Sept. 25th: Race 1 Calabogie Peaks
- October 2nd: Race 2 Renfrew Fairgrounds (Madison Races)
- October 9th: Race 3 Ma-te-Way Park, Renfrew
- October 16th: Race 4 location to be confirmed
- October 23rd: Race 5 Logos Land, Cobden
- October 30th: Race 6 Conlon Farm Park, Perth
- November 6th: Race 7 Fort Henry, Kingston
- November 13th: Race 8 North Gower
- November 20th: Race 9 Gemmill Park, Almonte
- November 27th: Race 10 location to be confirmed
- December 4th: Awards Event Almonte Civitan Hall
Advance number and chip pick up:
Friday, September 23rd 3-8 p.m. The Cyclery
Saturday, September 24th 10:00 – 1:00 The Cyclery
Registration will be done through CCNBikes.com. A notice will be posted once the registration is active.
Video of 2015 cyclocross season highlights. Thanks to Brian Schlachta for creating this video. Other photos and videos can be found on the Photos page.
Updates: Twitter @ianrausten