- Both single race and series registrations are only available online through CCNbikes.com.
- All online registration will close at 11:59 p.m. every Wednesday prior to the Sunday races and reopen the following Monday.
- There are NO late entries or race day entries.
- Once registered online, riders will pick up their race numbers and chip at the first race they attend. *Please allow extra time on race morning to do this, as all riders will need to show their license/permit, and pick up numbers as well as a chip. Riders under age 18 must hand in their signed waiver.
- There will be \ opportunities for riders to pick up their numbers and chip ahead of the first event. Pre-season number pick up date and locations are still to be determined.
- Note – there will be no pick up between races on the first event, Sept. 30th, due to the volume of riders and our need to keep on schedule. If you do not pick up your numbers and chip at the early sessions, you will need to do so before 8:30 a.m.
- A rider can pick up numbers and the chip for another rider, provided they have in their possession the UCI license or Citizen Permit for that rider.
* ALL ENTRANTS, EXCEPT FOR U13 AND U11 RIDERS, MUST HAVE A VALID UCI LICENCE OR ONTARIO CYCLING ASSOCIATION (OCA) CITIZEN’S PERMIT WHICH MUST BE PRESENTED IN ORDER TO PICK UP RACE NUMBERS. Riders also have an option to buy an OCA Single Day License (maximum 3) in order to complete an online single day registration. The cost of this permit cannot be put towards a Citizen Permit later.
Note to Quebec and other out-of-province riders registering for the season: If you do not have a UCI License, you must buy an OCA Citizen Permit. These are available to non-Ontario riders. For single races, you may purchase a Single Day License (as above), maximum 3.
All Riders under age 18 must have an OCA waiver form signed by a parent/guardian in order to ride.
Riders in the U11 and U13 categories do not require any licence or permit, but they must register for the races and the waiver must be signed by a parent/guardian in order to ride.
Ontario Citizen Permit and Single Day Race Licenses can be purchased through the online registration system at the same time as purchasing a series or single race registration.
We use the UCI age based system for the series.
Cyclocross categories differ from regular road and mountain bike UCI categories since the international season crosses into the next year. That is, it runs from September 2018 until January 2019. So the selected date for age categories is in the year in which the international season ends, making it December 31, 2019 this season.
- U11 Boys (born 2008 and later)
- U13 Male (born 2006 – 2007)
- U15 Male (born 2004 – 2005)
- U17 Male (born 2002 – 2003)
- U19 Junior Men (born 2000- 2001)
- Senior Men (born 1989 – 1999)
- Masters Men A (born 1979- 1988)
- Masters Men B (born 1969 – 1978)
- Masters Men C (born 1959 – 1968)
- Masters Men D (born 1949 – 1958)
- Masters Men E (born 1948 and earlier)
- Novice Men (born 1979 – 1999 and have not done cyclocross before)
- U11 Girls (born 2008 and later)
- U13 Female (born 2006 – 2007)
- U15 Female (born 2004- 2005)
- U17 Female (born 2002 – 2003)
- U19 Junior Women (born 2000 – 2001)
- Senior Women (born 1989 – 1999)
- Women A (born 1979 – 1988)
- Women B (born 1969 – 1978)
- Women C (born 1959 – 1968)
- Women D (born 1958 and earlier)
Entry Fees: The fees this year are the same as last year. Fees for season riders include the chip and bracket. Single race riders will be required to pay a deposit for their chip when registering, refundable upon return of the chip, bracket and numbers on race day.
- U11: Single Race: $6, Series: $18
- U13: Single Race: $8, Series: $28
- U15 and U17: Single Race: $12, Series: $38
- U19 (Junior): Single Race: $15, Series: $55
- All others: Single Race $25, Series: $98